The PTO is a group of parents and teachers of children at Redfield. It is our goal to make Redfield a better school and create a better community! We do this by organizing events, raising money to give back to the classrooms, and supporting the staff in various ways. We also provide regular communication about important school, district and PTO activities & initiatives.
WHAT DOES THE PTO DO?
With your generous support and time during the 2014-2015 school year, our Redfield community raised:
$20,000-Cardinal Dash Fun Run–OUR COMPUTERS ARE HERE! Funds raised by the Redfield community from the 2014-15 Fun Run were used to purchase District approved laptop computer labs for the students for the school.
$4,321 – Amazon and other Grocery Fundraising efforts–– simply by linking our accounts to theirs!
$969 – Barnes & Noble Book Fair
$1,377 – Box Tops fundraiser
$930 from Original Works Fundraiser with funds given back to the art classroom
What your Redfield PTO and our volunteers have given back this past year:
• Hosted events including: Boo-Hoo Breakfast, RINGO Night, Movie Nights
• The Accelerated Reading (AR) program
• An additional $9,349 to our teachers for classroom supplies and projects
• Provide our Principals with funds for additional field trips and programs
• Funded and coordinated Art Masterpiece and Celebration of Learning
• Produced the Yearbook
• 5th Grade Tile Project
• Provided the PTO Newsletter, weekly e-news emails, and the PTO Website